5/10/13

Review of Reckless magic by Rachel Higginson

Reckless Magic is an epic story about a young immortal raised by humans who is thrown into the complicated immortal world of monarchy and magic. Eden Matthews is sent to Kingsley Academy where she meets an odd and arrogant boy named Kiran, who seems to enjoy playing games with her. She finds out a terrifying secret that sends her life into a frenzy of magic and mayhem. As Eden is about to give up, an enticing character shows up with a shocking truth in his little bag of tricks. Eden and Kiran are breaking all of the rules with their "reckless magic." Follow Eden and Kiran in The epic series Star Crossed.


                   I give this book a five out of five stars. This book is a heart stopper. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to figure out the next plot twist. There were some grammatical errors but, they were small and easily understandable. I recommend this book to anyone who can read and doesn't have heart problems because this book give you a heart attack.If the author would like reviews of the next stories in this series please contact us.

Nyna Myslin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)