5/31/13

Review of Demon's Embrace by VJ Devereaux

Demon's Embrace by V.J. Devereaux AKA Valerie Douglas

Ash has come to seek information about the ethereal, or temporal, planes in order to recover the Book of Demons. He seeks help from a one Professor Miri Reynolds.
Miri spots Ash will teaching a class , hard as it is she needs to teach while being super attracted to the mysterious man standing in the shadows.  She also sees a man that won't take no for an answer and he gives her the creeps. 
Now the two must trust each other or die at the hands of a madman with more money than anyone on the planet.

This is Book 2 (The Book of Demons). Wow, action packed with lots of chemistry that the Author descriptively writes and the reader is swept away with.  The sexual scenes are awesome , warning a tail is involved! ( Fans Self)! \
I highly recommend this series!

5 STARS
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)