5/27/13

Dec Pub 25 Review of Island Pleasures by K T Grant

Island Pleasures
1 Night Stand Series
by
K T Grant

Carly Kimball, columnist for the popular magazine Chit-Chat Weekly, is going undercover as her sister to reveal the truth behind Madame Evangeline and 1 Night Stand. She’ll do anything for her tell-all article. But Carly is in for a  shock she wasn't prepared for when she comes in contact with a man from her past, Quinn Alfasi, who she shared one passionate night with back in college.

Quinn never thought he’d see Carly again after their 1 night stand in college, and now six years later she’s back. He’ll do whatever he has to in order to expose her as a liar and a fraud. But then when his best friend Woody shows an interest, Quinn can't allow her to fall for Woody’s charms even if it means he has to team up with his best friend to claim Carly as his own. 

This is a quick romance read with a lot of sexual content but also a plot that keeps you turning the pages til the very end.  I fell in love with the characters & can't help but wonder what happened to a couple of the other characters..hoping they get their stories told also. This is the first book I've read by this author, and I would definitely try more.
 
I rate this book 4 stars
 
Jennifer W 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)