5/26/13

Dec Pub 22 Review of To Feel Again by Valerie Mann

To Feel Again (1 Night Stand story)
by Valerie Mann
 
 
 
   Leah lost her fiance a year ago and she wants 
to be able to move on past the pain.  So she uses 
Madame Evangeline's services to help her.  A one 
night stand will help her let go of the past.
   Jackson can't believe that he let Evangeline 
talk him into this crazy idea.  He would meet this 
woman and talk with her but he was not having a 
one night stand just to help her.  
   
 
 
Review:  Such a great short story.  These two characters 
are cute together.  But they are also a very sexy 
combination.  The author burns up the pages with 
this sexy, easy read.  I recommend this book and the 
others in the 1 Night Stand series of short sexy stories.
 
 
Theresa F
 
 
5 of 5 stars  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So happy you enjoyed my book! It's the one I still love the most of all of my books! Jackson and Leah just had that chemistry!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)