5/28/13

Review of Forgiveness by Carrie Ann Ryan

Forgiveness

Adam Jamenson, a werewolf and the enforcer of the Redwood pack, has been through hell. Losing his mate to the enemy years ago, he had never fully forgave himself for not saving his wife and unborn child and now keeps his emotional distance from his family. Now after losing a leg, gaining a son and a new mate, he is having a hard time forgiving himself again for treating Bay the way he did. Bay, after years of running from her demon father, now has a son and a new family who love her. She knows Adam treated her badly when she first came to the Redwood pack, but she also knows that he was hurting and accepts that it was in the past and that Adam loves her and her son with all his heart. Bay is willing and has already forgiving Adam. Can Adam forgive himself?

The Redwood pack has been one of my faves for a long time. I love the Jamenson's, each and every one of them. Adam and Bay's story was so emotional. You heart can not help but break at their story. But in this novella, Bay has said the past is done and was horrible, I want to move forward with love and family. Adam wants too but he can't imagine why Bay would stay with him. He has to prove his love and prove he is a changed man. Carrie Ann did not disappoint in this short book. I loved revisiting the couple. I look forward to the next installment of the redwood series. Do not read this book unless you read the book before Enforcer's Redemption 1st. The whole series is very good and all the reviews are here on Julies Book Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)