7/15/12

Pauline Ross

I was sent 2 short stories from Pauline Ross today. Both were very short but sexy. The first one I read was Pop My Hood. It is essentially, a lovers quarrel. It opens with the wife walking away from a bar. She has dolled up because it is their anniversary and her husband is being an ass. He had seen her hugging a friend and jumped to conclusions and she storms out of the bar. He follows her. She is pissed that he reacted so bad and also because he didn't even recognize the fact she had gotten herself all dolled up for him. He finally gets her in the car and she realizes that he does remember the anniversary. After arriving to a secret location, the making up begins. Insert very good sex scene here!!

The 2nd one, is Taxi Cab Seduction. It is about a women who has had a really bad day. After having the worst day, she goes out to get a cab and it starts to down pore. Waiting for a cab and tall dark stranger walks up, smiling. He is drenched. As a cab comes up, he offers to share the cab. Who wouldn't want to share a cab with the tall dark very cute stranger. In the cab the sparks fly. Insert pretty good sex scene. They depart ways with promises of getting back together. I wouldn't mind reading that!

Both stories were good, but very short. It you just want a sexy time read...these will get the job done or started!! lol   In fact these are perfect for husbands who don't like to read, because they are so short. I will defiantly have my husband reading them. Worth the read for anyone who likes Erotica though!  I could relate a lot more to the 1st one. A fantasy most wives could relate too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)