5/25/13

Review of Pine Needles by Karli Rush

Pine Needles (The Veil Realm Series, #1).

by Karli Rush
Rayden and Selene are thrust into a World none had ever expected.  Their tiny part of the planet is changed forever starting with ravaging earthquakes, arrows flying through the air hitting and killing many.  Selene and Rayden must fight to survive this new world or die trying.  Selene is captured after a long exhausting run just as she is about to jump to her death she is grabbed by one of them. He now will make her his or she will be dinner. She must choice Life or Death and she must life with the choice she makes as devastating as it will be.

Wow! Talk about an emotional roller-coaster , all over the place emotions.  So intense,  I was holding my breathe and had to unwilling put the book down to walk around and breathe quite a few times,  also to get my emotions in check.   Only A Masterful Writer can elicit these emotions from ones readers.
Not a techno Sci/Fi yet so much more.  My favorite quote in this book " Your Breast are not sweet"!

This Book 1 of the Veil Realm Series is a Major Hit.  If you have not read Karli Rush's Books yet I urge you to start with this one.  You will not be disappointed.  This book is unlike her others as not so much on the romance as it is about,  What would you do to stay alive?  Even after reading I am going over my favorite part(s) as I could not just choice one. This book stays with the reader long after reading.
I Highly Recommend This Book!

Wishing I could give more than 5 STARS
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)