5/25/13

Dec Pub 20 Review of Birthday Bash by Kelli Scott

Title: Birthday Bash
Author: Kelli Scott
 
 Julie was At home bummed because she was 
some how on the no fly list and could not 
meet her friends in Vegas for her birthday 
bash. Julie's friend Dara decided Julie should 
not miss the fun so she sent two male strippers 
dressed as cops to Julie's house. At first Julie 
was really resistant but wasn't Dara always telling 
her to loosen up a little.
   Jared and Damien were instructed too give Julie 
a good time. This was Jared's last night on the job 
and he couldn't believe he met Julie and felt more 
than just an attraction to her.
 
This book was so very steamy. I can't believe what 
happened between Julie, Jared, and Damien but it was a 
good read. I give this book 4 stars.
 
Heather G 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)