12/9/13

Theresa's part 2 of her favorites for 2013

The final part of my list.  I hope you all are enjoying my authors and books.  

theresa f




Debbie Macomber


The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 )


I have been enjoying Debbie Macomber's work for years.  She has so many books out that I 
wasn't sure where to start.  But I chose The Shop on Blossom Street.  It was a great choice for 
me.  Her characters are great.  And one reminds me of my mom.  So much so that I bought my 
mom a copy of the series so she could enjoy them too.  She loved them :)
Debbie has so many books and series that I haven't even gotten through half of them.  But I am 
having a great time as I make my way through my TBR list of hers.  
She is an incredible romance writer but her books bring so much more to life.  True family ties, 
caring for community, lasting friendship and leaving us all with love and hope.  Thank you, Debbie 
Macomber for bringing us such great stories.


Debbie Macomber
















________________________________________________________________________

Beverly Price

Just Her Luck (Lucky, Montana #1)



Beverly Price is an author that I read while doing a review for JBR.  I reviewed  
Just Her Luck.  Great book.  I loved the way the book was written and I truly enjoyed
the story.   And this book it HOT.  OH Yeah!  This is book one in the Lucky, Montana 
series and though I have not had a chance to read the others, due to life being a bit overwhelming lately,  I can not wait to read the other 2 books.  So this book is definitely 
on my tops list for this year.  




Beverly  Price


________________________________________________________________________






Cynthia Wicklund








Another great book was In the Garden of Temptation by Cynthia Wicklund.  I
have a crazy liking for historical romances and this one is certainly one of my
favorites.  I love the way Cynthia Wicklund writes.  Adam and Cynthia's story was
full of twists and turns and ups and down (feeling a little like being on a roller coaster)
and kept me completely enthralled through out the book.  The story never felt old
or like a simple retelling like a lot of historical romances.  I recommend that you
check out her books.



Cynthia Wicklund




________________________________________________________________________







No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)