12/6/13

Jennifer's 4-10 top 10 for 2013

4.  Second Time Around by Tina Wainscott
     
I read this book about 5 years ago & loved it.  I was hooked from the beginning.  I love the idea of coming back from death in someone else's body and trying to fit your life to what they left behind.  Everyone should read this book. This author is also known as Jaime Rush.





                                                                                  

5.  The Kitchen Witch by Annette Blair
     
I absolutely love this book.  It's the first book of a Witch trilogy as well as the first book I ever read by Annette.  Her books catch your attention from the start & you never want to put them down.  It's fast paced reading from the start.  You'll laugh at the antics of her characters, but you'll feel for them too.  If you haven't read this author, you're definitely missing out.





                                                                                  

6.  Rainbow's End by J B Bonds
     
This is the first book I've read by this author but I absolutely loved it.  The story is hilarious & you can't help but love all the characters.  I'm dying to see what happens in the next Rainbow's End book.  If you enjoy laugh out loud stories this is definitely one to try.



 
 
 
Jennifer Wadkins <jen121475@gmail.com>
Oct 18

to me
7.  Three Wishes by Barbara Delinsky
     
     
I read this book several years ago & loved it.  Once I started I couldn't put it down.  The story is amazing.  I spent a lot of hours crying with the characters..if you love a book that pulls at your heartstrings this is the book for you.





                                                                                  

8.  Looking Back by Belva Plain
     
     
I really liked this book.  It's a story about friendship, betrayal, loss, everything you could want all wrapped up in this book.  The characters are easy to love as well as hate.  This book brings out all kinds of emotions.  It's well worth the time to read it.  Unfortunately she passed away Oct 12, 2010, but her books are still well worth your keeper shelves.




                                                                                  

9.  The Stone Flower Garden by Deborah Smith
     
     
This is the first book I've read by this author but I absolutely loved it.  The story is set in the old days in the South.  It's about forbidden friendships, betrayal, & loss.  It's got the kind of suspense that keeps you reading from beginning to end without putting it down with a surprise ending you won't believe.  This is one book everyone should have on their keeper shelves.




                                                                                  

10. Haunted by Heather Graham
     

This is an amazing read.  I was drawn in from the beginning.  I loved the characters, including the bad guy.  I was supremely surprised by the ending.  It's a wonderfully written suspense book that everyone should read.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)