11/30/12

Rebecca Royce Book 2 Summer Wolf

Summer Wolf

Summer Morrison was just another college student, until her sister and mother needed her to help lift a magical curse off the Westervelt Wolves.  She finds out her mother is a really a wolf and her sister and mate are also wolf shifters.  Does that mean she is also?  During the ritual she makes eye contact with Cullen and a voice yells mate in her head. She feels such a pull to take this man. He lets her leave and no further contact for 3 long years.  Then with horror of unimaginable proportions they are thrust together.

Cullen the bogeyman of the Westervelt Wolves is one of the oldest wolf's of this pack. He wanted to end his existences of loneliness, just as he is about to help his Prince and New Alpha by dieing he smells his mate.  Her mother has other ideas wait till she finishes college.  He unwilling agrees.  Finally they are together and both have walls and insecurity's.  They must overcome all this if they are to live.



Book 2
First let me say this is not a stand alone book.
I really enjoyed watching Cullen and Summer work through all of their issues as a team unit.  They head out for justice and what a ride, twist and turns,  page turning action and romance. I really enjoyed this book it did not let me down, lots of issues with all these characters yet not overwhelming to the book.

Patches
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)