4/11/15

Sadie Black Day 3


Between Her Bosses-The Complete Series: Part One, Part Two & Part Three Box Set: (An Interracial BWWM Billionaire Romance Menage)


Excerpt: 

Sh-wick!

I love the sound of my employee card opening the elevator, it's like the world's best credit card swiping across a machine made of

diamonds. I can't wait to walk out on my floor, the 53rd. There's only 1 floor above mine and that's where the head CEO works.

I can't help but have a little swag, swinging my hips on over to my desk. Ryan Gosling, you’re beautiful, but this is definitely better

than my even those tasty dreams. The sound of my very own, brand new Louboutins click against the tile. I guess you could say I

felt inspired by Yvonne. I smooth my hands down over my sexy polka dot, Ralph Lauren pencil skirt as I take a seat in my large, but

feminine violet leather chair. When I set my Prada Saffiano leather tote onto my desk and stare at how beautiful it is. So this is the

1%. Not even, but damned if it wasn't as close as anyone I'd ever met got.

The clock on the wall says it’s 7:58. Hot damn, I'm even early. I guess I finally found my motivation to be on time. Chuck strolls off

the elevator and my heart leaps, he’s defying some sort of law of nature by looking even hotter than he did yesterday. I find myself

hoping that Charday is right, I would jump at the chance to be his plaything.

"Well, well, don't you clean up nice," Chuck grins, and my insides feel like they're wrapped in fleece and sitting by a fireplace with a

warm cocoa.

"Thank you, sir.”

“Remember now, it's just Chuck when it's you and me. I don't see the need for pretense if we're the only ones around. Do you,

Kadeesha?”

Do you see the need for clothes? "No, I don't. Old habits, I guess. I'll do my best to remember, Chuck." I look up at him under my

newly extended eyelashes and watch him shamelessly bathe my curves with his gaze.

"I'm happy to hear it. It looks like you didn't have a hard time getting up to code with your look. Did you enjoy some pampering?”

"Yes, thank you so much for the generous allowance. It was like, a third of my salary. I feel like butter wrapped in silk!”

His dimples appear again, god I could just vacation in them, they're so deep. "Great. Well, let me show you the ropes. Most of the

time, you'll just be doing follow up calls for me and inputting some data for my files. Of course, you'll be responsible for making all of

my appointments and keeping my schedule as well as any other minor clerical jobs that come up. How does that sound so far?”

I hold my breath, unmoving I wait for the next part. The part that Charday warned me about where he makes his indecent proposal.

"What is it?" He looks concerned.

"Oh, nothing. I just thought there would be more." I mumble.

"Like what Kadeesha?" he steps into me and his cologne wakes up my senses. If I just stepped forward I could easily kiss him. I try

not to stare at his pink mouth.

"Nothing, nothing." I wish I hadn't said anything. The last thing I want to do is make a fool of myself in front of him again. "I’m just

surprised to be given this opportunity after my interview." I confess.

“What can I say, I love a woman who knows what she wants. Doesn't hurt if she's stunning either.”


Author's Note: This story contains steamy scenes of sizzling sex, it is intended for 18+ mature audiences only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)