4/21/15

Review of Sterling - A Montana Dayton Novel Lynn Thompson

Sterling - A Montana Dayton Novel
Lynn Thompson

Montana is back :) She is visiting her sister, Zoe, brother in law, Shawn and 3 year old niece Charley. While visiting a blast from the past finds Montana. Not sure how she still feels about Max, its been proven that his feelings are still there and strong. The one thing Montana does feel is others emotions and intentions.  Although she has been taught to mute them, there are some that just are to strong.

The story gets going when Montana wakes up wearing a necklace. This is only the beginning of her jewelry collection. Montana is scared and just stumped on why and where ??? How can you be a jewelry thief and not know it ??

Max soon finds him a job to stay busy. He was hired to find a stolen pendant from a wiccan store. Not just any pendant but one that is protected by a charm.  No one knows what the pendant is or how to use it.

I just love Montana and her adventures. She is just seems to want to enjoy a simple vacation with some peace and quiet . . . but just can not seem to find it. I love the fact that Max tracked her down. Great story well written and the characters fit so well ! I hope to read more of Montana's adventures.

5 gold stars 
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)