7/11/13

Review of Her Unbridled Cowboy by Donna Michaels

Her Unbridled Cowboy

Kerri, after surviving a earthquake, losing her home, restaurant, and everything she has held dear, has come home to Heartland county, Texas.  Her and her sister have returned home to help her parents and regroup. Jordan(her sister) has finally gotten together with he long time crush Cade (book 1). Now with her sister engaged, she wants nothing more that to get back to California and restart her beloved restaurant. Cade and his brother Conner have always been close but their parents and Kerri and Jordan's parents are best friends. Now with Cade and Jordan together, the planning starts to bring together Conner and Kerri. Although Kerri is attracted to Conner, she knows she can't keep up with him and why would he want her? Conner, sees how Kerri has grown into a beautiful women but has been burned in the past by city girls and wants nothing to do with any relationships any more. But parents know what is best for their kids! And when they set a plan in motion, not much can get in their way.

I truly enjoyed both book 1 and 2 of this series. Both stories made me laugh, cry and angry at the guys for being ...the guys that you end up falling in love with. Misunderstands galor, and love that is just waiting for 2 people to come and face it. You know Kerri and Conner are going to get together but the ride along the was was  wonderful. Ms Michael's is fast becoming a favorite of mine. If you love a good romance, with some mild sex, LOTS of tension, great story and even a few laughs and a few tears this is a story you must read.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Julie! I'm thrilled you've enjoyed the McCall brothers and their journeys into opening their hearts. They were truly a joy to write. Now I'm having fun with their friends'--the Daltons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully you will keep me in mind for future reviews. I truly enjoy your writing even when the men frustrate the hell out of me! lol

      Delete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)