6/9/13

Review of He Belongs to Me by Theresa Rizzo

He Belongs To Me by Theresa Rizzo 5 stars
 
This is the story of Thomas and Catherine. Two wonderful 
young people with so much love and hope for there future 
together. Until there world is nearly destroyed by hatred, 
money, betrayal and family, and how they overcome 
insurmountable odds to regain there lives, there family 
and there future.
I adored this book this was a fantastic story of how love 
can over come anything. My favorite character in this story 
was Catherine. She became my hero immediately. The problems 
that she faces in the beginning of the book are nothing 
compared to everything she faces by the end of the book. 
She truly is my hero and if there is one thing Catherine 
taught me it is that if you have love, true love then no 
one and nothing can can hold you down. You can overcome 
anything. I definitely recommend this book, and I challenge 
you not to laugh, cry, shout, and cheer for Catherine and 
Thomas until the very last page. 
 
Adriana D'Apolito
 
Adriana/Ana
 
 Download TheresaRizzo_HeBelongsToMe_200.jpg (94.0 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)