6/18/15

Review of The Friend Zone by Kristen Callahan

Book:  The Friend Zone
Author: Kristen Callahan

5 Stars

Genre: New adult romance

After reading the first book in the Game On series (The Hook Up) I was impressed with author Kristen Callihan's writing and looked forward to reading book two "The Friend Zone". Readers were first introduced to Gray Grayson, college football star, in the first story and The Friend Zone is the story of Gray and Ivy Mackenzie, his future sports agent's daughter. The story starts with a very witty and entertaining monologue of texts between Gray and Ivy that had me laughing out loud. The friendship turns into something more after they finally meet, but not without resistance from both parties. They both fear losing a valued friendship if a romantic involvement doesn't work out between them. Their relationship is humorous, bittersweet, and amazingly hot all rolled into one! Ms. Callihan was able to capture the true essence of Gray's and Ivy's feelings for one another from friends to lovers, and everything in between. This is a great read and I would recommend this series as must read for 2015.
 
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)