6/23/15

Michael Don Fess Day 2


First why don't you tell us a little about yourself?
​I love to do anything creative. I've remodeled buildings, created sculpture, wrote and arranged music​, painted abstracts, and am writing fiction.
Almost eighty years old, I have a lot of experience to draw on and a lot of friends with stories.

Newest release?
​"The Secret​ DNA Code" and "The DNA Conspiracy"

The Secret DNA Code  The DNA Conspiracy

What can we expect from your stories, action, drama, romance,sex, blood and guts?

​A lot of imagination​, unusual twists, interesting characters, and surprising endings.

Do you have a favorite character in your stories? Who? and Why?

​I've created so many with seventeen published books that I don't have just one favorite. I have several.

 Give us an interesting fun fact or a few about your book or series:

​Researching in the Caribbean, the Bahamas and the Abacos was probably the most fun.​

What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful? 
​Leave reviews and tell their friends.​

Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers trying to get published? 
​I published ten important ingredients for a successful novel at www.fessbooks.com

Do you have a favorite author? If yes, what draws you to that person’s work?

​I probably enjoyed the work of Lawrence Sanders as much as any.


Can you remember one of the first things you wrote? What makes it memorable?

​The novel I renamed "A Political Dance' for the series including "Dancing With The Mafia" and "A Dance With Carlos"​

Where do you gather most of the inspiration for your work

​Mostly experiences, but the DNA series ​came from the TV program "Ancient Aliens"

   __________________________________________

Descriptions and author information can be found at www.FessBooks.com.
All titles are available at www.fessbooks.com, Amazon, B & N. Smashwords, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)