9/3/14

Review of Written in Blood (A Crisdean Sister's Novel) by Elaina Lee

Written in Blood (A Crisdean Sister's Novel)
Elaina Lee

Lyndi Crisdean is a dense attorney that has one goal in mind. . . to become partner in her firm. Unfortunately she works with her Rick, her ex-husband and his father. This is one little speed bump that she will not let stop her. Now she has one of the hardest cases in her career, defending Blaine Ryland who is charged with murder. She has two of the best working against her, Alek Trevian the investigator and Adam Reali the Prosecutor.  

Lyndi soon finds herself in the midst of being followed and "calling cards" being thrown thru her window. While trying to work the case and deal with her personal life Lyndi and Alek soon become more than friendly. Lyndi soon learns she is the hot target for a cult, but how is this related to Ryland's case ?? What secrets will she uncover with the help of Alek and how will their hot and heavy love affair interfere with their work ??? 

Lyndi and Alek light a spark that I don't see dying down anytime soon ! This was a wonderful novel and very fast paced. There is so much mystery behind Alek that your jaw drops as you flip thru the pages. A steamy romance at its best ! !  My heart went out to Lyndi many times and I felt myself talking to her as though she could her me ! LOVE LOVE LOVED it !  Hang on for a wonderful ride !  !

5 steamy stars
Wende

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)