9/24/14

Dreams: A Sapphire Springs Novel by Savannah Morgan

Kylie James became pregnant as a teen.The Sperm Donor left town and has never shown an interest in his son. She beat the odds and now has a thriving business. Her son Jamie now 11 is her pride and joy. She has help from so many people throughout the years. Yet the main one is Devin Blackthorn, the Sperm Donors Brother. Kylie has had feeling for Devin for years now. He has 1 problem, their age difference. He has never complained about helping to raise Jamie or help Kylie in fact he considers Jamie his son. He just won't make the move, Kylie has tried and he shut her down.
When Sperm Donor"Allen" returns to town, things are about to go down. he is hiding something. He sets his sites on Kylie and Jamie and a reunion is not what he wants.
Kylie has kept quiet about Allen, now she must tell or her and her sone will vanish with out a trace.
Wow, This book had me from the first page and kept me rooted to my couch. I feel in love with the characters and was really rooting for them.
I yelled at the book!! Ya I know,  like they would listen to me!! Steamy Sexy Scenes!! I so love that in a book!
I will say this book covers a very dark matter so PTSD Warning.
Thank You Savannah for walking me through those parts. I would never have been able to read this book or would have had PTSD kick my butt.
Over All Awesome Book. Highly Recommend. 
5 Steamy
5 Stars
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)