9/14/14

Review- Victor of Thrace (Thrace Series Vol. 1) by Elizabeth St.John

Victor goes in to the human realm to bring back another wife for his brother. One Problem he is drawn to her like no other. As they travel to Thrace, he feels more and more that she is meant for him.
Tatiana is new to this being a Vampire thing and not sure what is expected of her, she is drawn to Victor.  To keep her hidden , he hides out in the Fae Realm.
When he go to meet his father the King  he learns that she was made for him, not his brother.
In Thrace not all is at it seems, there are Fae, Werewolves, Trolls, Sirens and a lot more.
Their is betrayal in the air and many will die , it is up to Victor & Tatiana along with close friends that must take back control of Thrace.

 This Book is fast paced, action packed well developed characters and an realm that would be so cool to live in.
Oh and 1 more thing , Dang Elizabeth St. John, can also write some of the sexiest scenes I have seen in a long while. She is no holds barred on details and making you feel as if it is you that is in this book!
Thank You MS. St John, my dreams have been very realistic and yummy!!

I so Highly Recommend This Book. You will not be sorry!

5 Stars Steamy
5 Stars Storyline
Patches

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)