9/25/14

Dark Strangers by Aj Storm

Dark Strangers


       Tammie knows that her longtime friend needs to find her special someone. She knows Jennifer would be perfect for her childhood friend Derek. Derek has been searching for his mate as well and Tammie is ready to set them up. Now the problem is to gently lead Jennifer into a world she knows nothing about. Just as worlds are turned upside down, a new danger arrives in town. A danger that may bring death to one and all. 

This is a good read. Short and full of awesome hot sex scenes. For adults only. I enjoyed the story over all but I wish I had gotten more of the individual couples that are brought together. A story worth reading for sure. I'm looking forward to more from this author. Defiantly an author to watch.

4 stars
Julie Ramsey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Julie, for your wonderful review. You should get your wish in the second book of the series, Alexander's Story.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)