8/2/13

Review of Just her Luck by Beverely Price

Just Her Luck  (Lucky Montana)
by Beverly Price


  Riley O'Connor was on the run when she ends up in Lucky Montana with a minor concussion, sprained 
wrist and a wrecked car.  She is not used to others taking care of her but is willing to enjoy the pampering 
and feeling of safety from these two strangers who have taken her in while she recovers.  
  Cash and Cooper Jackson enjoy their small town.  The towns people are so open and friendly and they 
can't imagine living somewhere else.  So when Cooper comes across this broken little woman on the road and realizes that she has no one to care for her, her brings her home.  Together the brothers vow to take the best care of her they can and try to figure out what she is running from.  Because as they spend time with her they realize all they want is to keep her safe and with them forever.





Review:  I really enjoyed this book.  The author was able to have me view these brothers as strong, confident men and still be sensitive to the needs of their woman and wanting to do everything they can for her without seeming wimpy.  This was an easy read without being a lazy story.  Great book.  I can't wait to see what else this author has in store for me in her other books  :)


theresa f

5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)