8/27/13

Review of Finding Billie by Priscilla Brown Steam Reads Feature

Finding Billie by Priscilla Brown

Billie Williams has a fight on her hands.  A company called Village Malls wants to bulldoze down her auto repair business and her home and some of the 100 year old historical buildings in her town to build a shopping mall.  The big wigs are putting a lot of pressure on her to sell.

Zach Jarvis used to live in this town when he was a young teenager, but his family left suddenly and he never knew why.  He happened to be driving through one day and stopped at Billie’s station for a fuel fill up.  Billie recognized him immediately and after refreshing Zach’s memory, they had a wonderful catching up chat.  Zach, a historical photographer was intrigued about what was going on with the buildings and wanted to figure out a way to help Billie and the town.

What Zach doesn’t know is that he has ties to this town that are rooted deeper than anyone could guess.  But can Billie give up her dreams of having a family of her own to risk a relationship with Zach when she doesn’t know if he is going to be sticking around for the long run?

I really enjoyed reading Billie and Zach’s story.  There are unexpected twists and the story line was very well written.  I’d love to read more from this author.  I give it 4.5 stars!
Love-N-Stuff,

-Donna-


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)