8/28/13

Review of The Baron's Bargain by Misty King Steam Reads Feature

The Baron's Bargain
by  Misty King


  Etta Damian has a mission and it is to save Bonte Bayou from loa Simbi.  He is an evil loa that kidnaps children and forces them to work for him under the water.  With the help of a skilled priestess, Marceline, and Blaise, the vampire who changed her, she hopes they can break the curse and free Bonte Bayou once and for all.  But the loa have a law unto themselves and getting to the Baron that can help might turn out to be more than any of them had bargained for.



Review:   This book is in the paranormal genre.  A genre I would usually not read so I was surprised at how fast I was completely drawn into the story.   The author took me on a journey that kept me completely enthralled in the fast pace of the story.  And even though there was a lot going on in this short story,  I never felt like I had missed something or felt confused.  This was a very well written paranormal story I can easily recommend :)


theresa f

5 of 5 stars The Baron's Bargain

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)