12/27/12

Review of Two Men and a Virgin By Kate Richards

Two Men and a Virgin

Andie has a mission in mind...1. lose her virginity, & spend Christmas with her two best friends Paul and Rex. She has set them up. She has drained her bank account to get these 2 men alone in a cabin. She has been wanted them for a while and has been friends with them since they were little kids. Now she wants to move things to a new level. But will it ruin the friendship that she has had with them for years or will it be as good as her dreams. Rex and Paul has been together for almost 2 yrs, friends since kids. The two have both wanted Andie for years but didn't know how she would take her two best friends being together and wanting her as well. Now they are in Alaska, after wining an all expense paid trip, and a date with a girl for them to share. Maybe after they see how it goes they will have the courage to ask Andie to join them...Maybe.

This was a very cute story. I loved the connection I felt between the 3 people. They don't want to ruin the friendship they do have because they cherish it to much. The only thing that disappointed me was I really wanted  a good scene with the 2 guys and Andie. I loved the story but the sex scene left me wanting more!! I would read Miss Richards again though!  Worth the read. Good intro to menage!!

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)