9/23/12

Joshua Merrick

Wrong Way Street

Trained assassins hired to kill. Mission opp completed. A soldier injured in battle. His country turns leaving him and his brothers in battle to die. Does this sound like a love story?

JC is a stone cold military agent. He has been trained to defend his country without thinking twice. Jc and his colleagues are sent to battle after the attacks of 9/11. There is just one thing wrong; the terrorist they are hunting are now hunting them. JC places everything on the line, including his one true love Karen. Now alone without his buddies or his wife, JC must use what he learned in combat to find, Yassaud Sharuff A'Danni, the double agent terrorist. But who will he find really? Will he find a deranged killer, a hurt child, or a father who gave up his child, so she would not live the blood shedding life of his own? In the end will he find love again?

Of course what I love about this book is its action, explosion, guns, and victory. but after all that there is a love story at the core. A true gritty story of love lost and love gained. As I read this book I could only see the characters on a movie. With each page i rushed and rushed to get to the next page, just to see the action. Joshua Merrick is able to provide a thrilling, detailed tale that is so realistic you feel you are watching real life. true talent. Be sure to pick up this action packed thriller that I am sure we will soon see on the big screen.

Akisha C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)