9/11/12

Eva Langlais

Croc and the Fox (Furry United Coalition or FUC)

This book can be read separate from the series, but readers will get many more jokes if they read the first 2 in the series first (Bunny and the Bear & Swan and the Bear). each book in the series covers a different aspect of a certain case, ad this book starts with the FUC agents finally freeing one of our main characters...Project/Renee. She's been captive so long that's the only name she knows. As the book proceeds we meet more of the cast of characters and the laughs follow as they should when any good friends get together. Renee learns about herself, Viktor learns to loosen up a little but, and in the process...learns that Renee is more than even she sxpected. Apparently there were some lingering side effects  of  "the incident" in the lab.

The series as a whole is fast reading funny read with very adult sex scenes that make the pages melt. Good will triumph over evil, but it's never easy. there are always creative twists and turns, and yes..the women is allowed to save the day too! (OK, the guys are not lame, they save the day a lot in the series).  How good is the series, now that I've read this book for this review. I'm going to re-read all of them in one sitting to get the full enjoyment for myself.

Jamie K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)