7/7/12

Jessica Scott

Because of You

Jen is a nurse. She had a battle with breast Cancer and lost one breast but is alive. She thinks who will love her again, flawed and damaged. Shane a Sargent in the military is about to deploy. At the party the night before deployment the two bump into each other. The connection between the two surprises the both of them. One kiss as he walks  to her car, starts feelings they both have longed for. After being wounded in combat, he comes home damaged but, alive. Jen now one of his nurses and Shane both, remember the kiss they shared before deployment. They both know there is a connection  that should be explored. Both flawed in different ways but trying to get to know one another. Will the two see each other for who they truly are...meant to be!

Because of you,is a very good read. One of my best friends is in the military and I have seen glimpses of the life that she loves. In the book it shows the dedication of the people in the armed services. From Shane's point of view, you see him putting his life before his men and the concern for all of his fallen and hurt friends (shed a couple of tears). I myself work in the health care field and could relate to Jen. Jen is dedicated to her patients, as much as Shane is to his men. This book shows two people who each believed they were flawed and were never going to find love again, and do together. The story reminds me of one of my favorite shows Army Wives. Jessica's writing was beautifully done. Easy to read and you really get pulled into the story! A very good book. The only complaint I had was I want to find out what happens next. So I am hoping Jessica is writing it! Jessica don't forget me when it comes out! Defiantly worth a read!

Some sexual situations. Adults only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)