2/20/16

Review of Something Else by Nia Farrell

Something Else
by Nia Farrell


Grace Murphy is the local psychic medium who dreams of her soulmates – the two men she reincarnates with time and again.  While reading at an Irish festival, she meets Nicolas White, a bisexual American Indian musician.  A shaman with visions of his own, Nico recognizes Grace from his last sweat lodge as the red-haired woman in the south.  Now that they’re found each other, surely the third one will come soon. 

Six months later they meet J.T. Santiago, an ex-Navy SEAL and former cage fighter who owns a gym and teaches mixed martial arts.  J.T. is a dominant, but he’s never had a male submissive and Grace and Nico are a package deal.  It’s a learning curve for all of them, with J.T.’s initiation into MMF and MM relations and Grace’s introduction to BDSM.  With Grace’s yin, J.T’s yang, and Nico’s center balance, the three of them come together as far as J.T.’s PTSD will allow, but forging a future means healing the past, however painful it might be.


Review:  This author was new to me when I began reading this book.  And now I am hooked.  The book is a short and steamy read.  But the characters have good depth that gave them endearing qualities that helped me care for them within a short time.   I was worried for J.T. after a couple of rough experiences with Grace and Nico but love and patience won out.  I look forward to the other stories in this series based in Posey.

5 stars
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)