2/20/16

Review of His Whims, His Forever by Lena Bourne

His Whims
His Forever, Book One
A Billionaire Alpha Romance Serial
By:  Lena Bourne
Erotic Romance

I was given this book for an honest review.
Nicole is a twenty-six-year old Newspaper journalist at one of the nation’s largest papers.
Her dream job is threatened when Mark Cross suddenly reappears in her life.  Nichole wants the
sexy billionaire banker with a need that defies reason, especially considering how he treats her. 
Hot for her one minute, and ignoring her calls the next.  She knows Mark wants her, doesn’t
understand why he treats her that way, and she doesn’t understand why she can’t stay mad at
him.  Nicole is not submissive, well not usually, but she wants nothing more than to submit to
Mark.
Mark isn't someone who takes no for an answer. He always gets what he wants and he
wants Nicole.  He wants to possess her body and soul, but he doesn’t think she can handle him. 
He has fought his love and attraction for her for many years, but he doesn’t want to fight it
anymore, regardless of the obstacles.  He puts a plan into motion to make her his, forever.
Once again, I faced my first person phobia yet and, once again, I was gifted with an
awesome read.  This was my first time reading a book by Lena Bourne.  This book is hot, hot,
hot.  You have a billionaire bad boy, hot sex, possible danger, and a strong sweet heroine.  What
more could you ask for?  I highly recommend this book.  It is a short read that ends on a
cliffhanger.  I enjoyed it so much I picked up the prequel, books two, and three. 

4 Stars for this sexy well-written book.  Well done Ms. Bourne!
Anna J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)