2/20/16

Review of Born Again by Rena Marks

Born Again
By:  Rena Marks
Paranormal Erotic Romance (mf/mfm/mffm)

This book was given to me for an honest review.  This review
will be short and sweet, no spoilers.
Sara Michaels, a human psychic, has lived her same life
over and over, reincarnated again and again, only to make the
same mistakes.  Problem, she doesn’t remember her past lives,
her last death influences this one, and this is her last chance to
get it right.  There are no more “do-overs” after this life ends. 
Her issue, in every life she falls in love with two immortal
men, Aric a vampire and Beau a werewolf.  Mortal enemies in
their world.  In every life, they make her choose, she dies.  She
has to break the cycle, but how can she when the men she loves
hate each other?
I freaking loved this book.  I couldn’t put it down.  It’s
not your classic vampires hate werewolves story.  It is raw,
real, and sexy as hell.  It’s captures your attention from the
very first page, draws you in, and does not let go.  I was sad
when it ended.  The relationship between Sara and her men is
nothing short of explosive with pure raw emotion.  The
secondary characters add another layer of emotion, mystery,
and sensuality to the story.  Every character in the book has a
purpose, some are shocking.
The sex scenes are scorching hot, lots of sharing and
voyeurism.  You will either need a cold shower or…well you
get the point.
 
I love how Sara solved her problem, I never thought of
that.  I will definitely read this one again
5 Stars!  This was my first of what I predict will be
many books by Rena Marks.  Well done Ms. Marks.  You
picked up another stalker…I mean fan. 
Anna J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)