10/26/13

Review of Maitre'd to the Damned by M E Brines

Maitre'd to the Damned
by
M E Brines

Bankrupt barkeep Ed O’Brien wants his tavern back. All he has to do is a “little” hacking job for some Gothic gangsters. Ed’s no hacker but it’s not what you know but who, and one of his former patrons is a reformed hacker. All Ed has to do is un-reform him, break into a corrupt pharmaceutical corporation’s computers and get his payoff from the gangsters – a piece of cake!
But what do you do when you sell your soul and find out you’ve been swindled? Can Ed and his drinkin’ buddies best a Gothic gang led by a 400-year old lawyer… and keep Ed’s wife from finding out?

An old fashioned vampire story where the hero isn't the one with fangs.

This is a good quick read with a story that keep you
turning pages until the very end. It's not often I enjoy a vampire book but this one's well worth reading.  It's full of everything you need to keep the story interesting...drama, mystery, paranormal,...it's all there.  I really enjoyed this book & look forward to reading more by this author.

I rate this book 3 1\2 stars

Jennifer W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)