10/7/13

Interview for Sascha Illyvich

Welcome to JBR.  We are happy to have you with us today.

First why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Sure thing. I'm Sascha Illyvich, male romance writer. *Ahem* I am THE Bad Boy of
Romance. Author of stories so hot they must be whispered. I read, watch a lot of Castle
and Burn Notice (The Final Burn, yea!) cigar aficionado and wine enthusiast, kilt wearer,
music junkie…

Surrender to Love (1 Night Stand, #86)

Newest release?

At this point it will be His Reign, coming out from Secret Cravings Publishing October
10th
. Paranormal Menage romance dealing with an ancient Prophecy.
Józsi wants to maintain a normal life away from the Opeth pack. Moving from Hungary to
Texas was a big change that he felt was necessary in order to avoid a prophecy that would
ultimately make him Alpha of a dying pack, a responsibility he doesn’t want.
Ilona and Lukina grew up loving Józsi even after he moved away. Yet the current pack Alpha
has gone rogue and begun kidnapping and abusing the younger wolves that remained without
mates. Ilona, becomes his next target and Józsi must return to once again deal with pack
politics only to find that his heart misses what it could have. Can Lukina and Ilona convince
him to return to Hungary in order to rule the Opeth pack and mate or will Kiba destroy them
in a fit of insanity?

What can we expect from your stories, action, drama, romance, sex, blood and guts?

Depends on the story honestly. I can promise romance, hot sex, intense passion and fast 
paced action. Some of my shorter work includes the basics, passionate lust, beginnings of
a smoldering romance but in all there are themes present based on trust, love and lessons
learned.

Do you have a favorite character in your stories?

Right now, Jósef from ENDANGERED, my upcoming (Sept 2014) release from Red Sage.
He's tormented and in need of serious fixing and growth that happens over the course of
the series.

How about your least favorite character?

Probably Savas from the second Opeth Pack book, namely because I kinda made him a
brute and gave him some cheesy lines I'm SURE will be edited out.

What makes them less appealing to you?

The people I based him on were less appealing to humanity…

Give us an interesting fun fact or a few about your book or series:

Paula's Craving, my upcoming contemporary romance release from Decadent Publishing
started off as an adult version of a romance I wrote at the age of 15 but the heroine who
crept into Paula's place, along with the beach fantasy was someone who taught me the true
meaning of caring by showing up on my doorstep and showing me the depth of her love for
me after not seeing me for 20 years. The story ended up being a tribute to the real world
Paula, and the realization of a soul mate in my life who heals me.

Has there been any other authors who have inspired your work or helped you out with your
stories?

Angela Knight, Morgan Hawke, Christina Dodd, JR Ward, have been inspiration through
their stories but only Morgan has been a steady voice in my ear when I needed as a writer.

What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?

Tell the world. Share, share and share some more!

Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers trying to get published?

Grow a thick skin. This is a brutal business but don't give up.

Do you have a favorite author? If yes, what draws you to that person’s work?

JR Ward. I like the darkness…

Can you remember one of the first things you wrote? What makes it memorable?

Paula's Craving had a different title when I was 15. It was called Cliff, written poorly in
third person from Cliff's POV and was about a boy who was too afraid to go after the girl
but had the charms enough to make just enough noise for her to notice. When she did, it
scared him. But she persisted with her attention and planned to show him the openness of
love in this world.
Cliff became Ryan and Paula morphed into the abovementioned soul mate and taught the
scared, yet highly successful grown man how to let himself be loved for who he is.

Where do you gather most of the inspiration for your works?

Right now the pool is a little low…but books, TV, movies, real world. I play a lot of "whif" 
and "How would I do this?"

Do you have any other interesting hobbies, pets or stories you would like to share?

As I said, I'm a cigar aficionado. One of my friends makes an expensive cigar call
La Viña 18, a fairly well aged cigar that I couldn't fathom finding the right time to
smoke because the damn thing costs a LOT more than what I normally smoke. Well, a
friend convinced me to just pick a day so I did. New Years last year, I took this cigar to
Occidental, my favorite cigar bar in San Francisco, lit up and got about halfway through
it before a rather suave Italian gentleman I know walked in. He sat down, started flirting
shamelessly with this woman. I spit out my cigar in astonishment at his bravado and after
picking up the cigar, texted the girlfriend, "OMG *insert name here* just made me spit out
a $100 cigar because he HAD to flirt with this woman…
The girlfriend laughed pretty damn hard.

Favorite places to travel or visit?

Budapest was nice. I'm looking forward to Fiji, Ibiza, back to Europe at some point.

And now, before you go, how about a snippet from your book that is meant to intrigue and
tantalize us:( Include links to where we can find your work)

Snippet:

They pulled him to them and suddenly, he had two pairs of lips kissing down his jaw. Two pairs of
hands roaming down over his shoulders, his chest, his flat washboard stomach.
A tongue slithered around his ear. He moaned through closed lips.
I will heal your heart if you let me, he heard a voice inside his head speak. It sounded distant, but
like Ilona’s.
Looking at her, he captured her mouth with his and sucked in her tongue, playing with it, rolling it
around his mouth.
Ilona molded her body to his, fitting nicely against his hardness.
Lukina’s nimble hands encircled his waist, fingers splaying beneath his shirt.
Józsi shuddered beneath her touch. Lukina’s fingers caressed his body, sending signals straight to
his cock.
He pulled back from kissing Ilona and dipped his head to kiss Lukina.
Her lips weren’t as plump as Ilona’s, but still juicy, all the same.
Lukina moaned, arching her body into his, her breasts crashing into his side, arms wrapping around
the back of his neck and sliding down over his massive shoulders.
He could keep this up for a long time.
Arching her body against his, she felt every inch of him with her hands.
Ilona flicked her tongue over the curve of his ear. She breathed heavily in his ear.
His knees went weak. How could they both feel so good to him? “Oh god!” His voice was a harsh
whisper. He grabbed Ilona by the shoulders and shoved her down to her knees.
She fell to the ground and reached for his zipper. He jerked away at first.
“Józsi, why?” She looked up at him, her hair matted and her lips open in a pout.
He looked down at her with soft eyes. The image of her sucking his cock surfaced and made his
hard cock ache.
“How can I please both of you at the same time?”
His heart wondered how he could love them both, if he loved anyone at all.
“You need not worry about that,” Lukina spoke first, “Just love us emotionally. The physical stuff
will come into play soon enough.”
He didn’t want to believe in the emotional attachment. It had been so long since he’d had an
emotional attachment to anyone that he’d almost forgotten how.
It was a struggle between his mind and his heart again. He didn’t know what to do. It didn’t matter.
Ilona’s hand brushed over his cock and he twitched beneath his pants. She reached for the zipper,
slowly tugging it down, down until his cock was free. His cock fell forward, proudly jutting outward.
She wrapped nimble fingers around it and began licking it like a lollipop.
Józsi shuddered, his nerves on edge from her mouth on his cock and Lukina’s tongue in his ear. Hair
stood up on the back of his neck, trembles started low in his belly and branched outward to his knees.
He felt Lukina’s fingers tangle in his hair, catching loose strands of hair from his ponytail. She took
a handful of hair and tugged his head backwards, exposing the chorded muscle of his neck. Licking his
neck, she swirled her tongue around in circles.
Sensations shot through his body from both women.
“Let me love you,” Ilona begged, her lips sealing around his cock while she spoke.
“And let me love you too.” Lukina’s mouth latched onto his neck rapaciously.
He couldn’t think.

Thanks for visiting us here on JBR! We wish you great success! 
Julie Ramsey
ADM JBR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)