3/11/13

Review of Ice Gods by Helen Scott Taylor


Anika goes against her aunts wishes and goes to Iceland for a business meeting.  In Iceland she meets Tyr. That is when Anika's life changes as she knows it .Tyr takes her to meet her father at the Christmas festival and that is when the real trouble starts. Bound by a secret connection and his deep love for Anika, Tyr swears to protect Anika know matter what it cost him.  

          I like the connection between Anika and Tyr. They have a powerful connection that helps her get through the difficult times in her life.I do feel like the story left me wanting a little more.  Would love to read more from this author!

Heather G

Ice Gods (Paranormal Romance Novella)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)