1/12/13

Review of His to Control by Sam Cresent

His to Control


The town of Cape Falls, is a little backwards. Women have a place in the kitchen and men went to college and brought in money. Along with these old school values they also turn there heads with abuse and are in a up roar to anything out of the norm. SO when William shows up and opens a BDSM club, he is not the most loved man. Daisy has just found out she is the result of a affair between one of the Steer brothers dad's and her mom. Her mom is abusive to Daisy and the town, being how it is turns there head. Daisy is at a breaking point. She is broken and feels she has no control. So when she gets drunk at Williams new club, he sees a girl on the brink. Daisy is beautiful and William knows she just needs some TLC. Will Daisy be able to handle what William has to offer? More importantly can William help heal a trouble young woman?

I personally am not into BDSM(like to read it though) but I can see how it works for Daisy. She needed something and William provides it. The feelings that grow from it are just beneficial to the two main characters. It was nice to revisit the character I have read about in previous books. The series is one I would love to follow. I am really looking forward to Peters story and seeing what unfolds with Laura and Dean. Very good love story with some major twists and turns. Not really a read alone book. You can read it alone but you will understand the town and personal dynamics of everything much better if you read these in order!

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)