1/7/13

Review of Cowboy Heat by Sable Hunter

Cowboy Heat.    Book 1

Aron McCoy is the oldest of the All Male Family.  He has held them together through the death of their parents.  Aron's horrendous marriage and divorce.  Since he has made a vow no women , no sex.   He has his hands full running a Huge Ranch and taking care of all his brothers

Libby has spent the better part of her life in Love with Aron McCoy.  She reads Erotica and visualizes it is Aron and her!  All this while battling Leukemia.  She knows hers is the aggressive kind and full remission would be a miracle.  Yet when her friend Bess needs a replacement at the Tebow Ranch, Libby is up for the challenge.  Of course with Aron being there she hopes that maybe she will put to work all that she has learned reading Erotica!

This was a heartwarming story.  Neither looking for anything permanent!  Yet they Heat up the house ohhh and  I need a horse now!!! The first LOVE Scene is full blown Erotic and things just keep heating up .  I like Love Scenes as long as fits in storyline,  MS. Hunter must also!   Erotic all the way Great Story Line.

4 Stars

Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)