6/6/14

Review of Deadliners by Rachel Medhirst

The Deadliners
by Rachel Medhurst

You don’t stop living when you die.
Have you ever wondered what happens when you die?
They're called Deadliners, they're spirits and they play fate with human lives. These 'deadline assignments' have karma which must be cleared by the time they die. What the deadliners don't know is that by helping others they are also clearing karma of their own.
They're a strong family unit who would do anything for one another - until one of them has to take Danny's wife over to the other side. Will they be able to go through with it? The group finds themselves in unfamiliar territory as each one of them faces their toughest lesson since they've died: letting go.
Danny loses control as his friends start doing what they want, instead of their jobs. What was making them forget their training? Was there something darker going on? Never before had a deadliner group been so torn apart by the challenges that each one had to face.


I love this book!!!! make you think what the after life would me like when you pass away.. This book was very emotional, friendship tested but stayed strong to very end , love and tons twist & turns  ...  I really hope we see more of the deadliners soon.. This book must have!!! 

5 out of 5 star's
Olivia R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)