9/21/13

Review of Surrendering to the Alpha by Lia Davis





Surrendering to The Alpha

The Alpha, Keegan and the scribe of the pack, Addyson, know that they are life mates. With Keegan losing his life mate to the Onyx pack and Addyson being tortured by the same pack, both have some series issues to overcome. Along with their own problems, Keegan is stepping down and letting his son take over as Alpha. With his trinity bond in place, a strong Alpha he will be. Now is time to get back at the Onyx and find their Alpha Felix. But when Keegan finds someone that he thought was lost to him, everything changes. With new characters introduced and the packs starting to cooperate to bring down the Onyx packs leader for good, will it be the end or will Felix get away again? And will Keegan and Addyson ever over come the many challenges that are holding them back?

The Ashwood series is a great read with twists and turns to keep you busy through the book. I liked the new development's in the series and love the new characters that have popped up. It makes me excited about the books to come. I am looking forward to seeing what the bad guys come back with too. thanks for the great read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)