6/16/12

Stephaine Julian

Goddess in the Middle

An ADULT story about Greek/Roman Gods.

Starts with Rom and Remy.  I loved the names.  I am a huge history nut. If you know the story of  Romulus and Remus, you get my point!  The two are werewolves (again ha ha). So you learn, magic and werewolves only happen every so many generations. In this family it happens to 2 cousins. Rom and Remy are both powerful werewolves in there own right. With the magic they both can wield, deadly. There is a prophecy, 2 werewolves with magic and a goddess, would help usher in a new era. With this knowledge, their families hide the brothers, because people want to use them for their own purposes. It does nothing to stop the slaughter of their families. So the cousins are looking for vengeance. Which brings them to Amity's door. Amity is the goddess of Health. She works in a hospital and heals badly burned patients. She is in a bar and is loony. Her and a friend (another goddess) see 2 men and they are watching Amity. Amity doesn't know it but a evil god from the underworld in stealing goddess powers to escape the underworld. Which makes Amity a target. This is why Remy and Rom are tailing Amity. SO the goal is to get Amity into bed (they don't care which one of them do it), so they can get close to Amity and her situation. They know the person chasing Amity, is the same person who is responsible for the deaths of their families.

The story was extremely well done. Loved Rom, Remy and Amity. WARNING a MMF scenes. The only issue I had and it may be in the hard copies, is the different gods got confusing. I know the basic gods and goddess but they had several others I had no clue who they were. Other than that the story was great. I would love to read others by the author and even in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)