8/6/15

Tracy Kincaid




Changing Lives by Tracy Kincaid


What if love-at-first-sight was not the "first-sight" after all? 

Natalie Star is a modern woman, with modern sensibilities. Practical and realistic, she finds herself falling for a man named Thomas Andrews. Thomas is a perfect gentleman, but his love for her seems to be old, solid, staid-- the kind that grows after years of love and life together. He speaks in riddles when she asks why he seems to know her so well--they were together in a time she can't remember yet. 

Thomas longs to tell Natalie everything he knows about her, about them. But it's time that is the problem yet. There is a tragedy that they must endure before she can fully accept who they are, and why they are destined to be together. A tragedy that Thomas has been through once, and will go through again to find the peice of his heart that has been missing all these many years. 

That tragedy is the Titanic... 

Excerpt
. I look at him seriously. “No, I don’t want you to go. I enjoy having you here. I’m sorry that I laughed like that; it was rude of me. I told you I would keep an open mind, and I’m trying, but you do realize how crazy it all sounds?” He looks at me with the same sad face. “Yes, I do know how crazy it sounds. Maybe I can find a way to prove it to you. I’m a bit tired, I think I will turn in for the night. I’ll see you in the morning. Good night, Natalie.” I know I can’t sleep knowing he is so sad. I do want to believe him because, God knows, I could use some excitement in my life. And in a way, I do think I’m falling for him. He seems to know about all of the nightmares from my childhood. I’m not sure how.



Bio
Tracy Kincaid is a native Southern California girl who recently transplanted to South Western Pennsylvania. A wife and mother of three. When she is not writing you can find her reading or crafting. She enjoys the outdoors, whether it be working in the garden or hanging out with family and friends. 
"Changing Lives" is her debut novel.

www.tkincaidauthor.com
www.facebook.com/tracykincaidauthor
www.facebook.com/tksbookclub
https://twitter.com/tkincaidauthor
http://www.tsu.co/tkincaidauthor
www.pinterest.com/tkincaidauthor

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)