8/29/15

Review of Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

Ender’s Shadow
by Orson Scott Card


The people of earth fear the second bugger war, as the first nearly kill them all. So the I.F.(International Fleet) created Battle School where kids go to be trained to be a commander of a fleet to stop the buggers. Bean is one of these special kids who meets all the requirements to go to Battle School. Battle School will help Bean escape his miserable years of life on the streets. Bean quickly learns the that Ender Wiggin is number one in battle school when he gets there. Later Bean helps Ender in the wars simulations to find out if Ender will become commander of the fleet to stop the war.

Ender’s Shadow is great parallel novel to Ender’s game. It a little slow at first but gets fast after a couple chapters. It allows you to revisit your favorite characters and see the book and the series from a different point of view. You will find out secrets and things you didn't know about Bean and the entire story. This book is great for anyone who loves science fiction.

I give this book a 5 star  
James R
Middle school Reviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)