11/23/13

Review of Silverdream & Bloodfire: Book 1 of the Chronicles of Elydir By Brenda Wynn

Silverdream & Bloodfire:  Book 1 of the Chronicles of Elydir
By Brenda Wynn
Amanda Jennings, a wheelchair-bound college student, moves into an old house to search for clues about the eccentric Dr. James Harcort, she finds journals left behind by the mysterious doctor.
But not all is as it appears, nor are the people in her life. 
As she reads from a book on spell she is transported to another world.
Prince Kelvan of Serras begins the Bloodfire Ritual, in his world and is transported to another world.
The two have changed places.  Amanda can now walk and Kelvan is in a wheelchair.
These 2 must figure out what realy happened and why , also struggle to live in the others world.
Life is about to really get exciting for both.

This book was a fun read. Tho there were times I had to read read a passage thinking I missed something.  This book would do wonders with an Editor.  But still the whole premise was a good read.
4 Stars
Patches

1 comment:

  1. I read the book and enjoyed it, also. Didn't have any problems with misunderstanding passages or scenes; when I read a book, whether for review of not, I take into consideration the author's unique style of having their characters express themselves. At any rate, it's a good read. While the ending has a conclusion, as with any epic, there are unanswered questions left to be resolved in the next story (or stories). --Douglas Quinn

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)