11/23/13

Review of Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan

Book Review Fields of Elysium by Whelan, A.B.

Molly Bennett, moves to Los Angeles with her family from New Jersey.  Molly is oh so no happy but what is a teen girl to do.  How about chasing her dog into a cave and finding a Portal to another world. review It is a dream world everything is so pure the air even hurts her lungs.   Everything is so pretty and bright. 5 teen boys come upon her and invite her to swim with them.  They do not know that she is an "Earthling".  They become quick friends and 1 boy Victor Sorren grabs her attention even tho he is standoffish.  Yet he quickly becomes her savoir in many ways. Earth people are prohibited in Arkana and when Victor finds out she is an "Earthling" it knocks him for a loop.   He has reason to hate "Earthlings" more than most.   But he is drawn to her even tho he fights this attraction he has to fight it he is a Sentinel Apprentice, the fighters of this planet.   Others have come to this planet and done horrible things  to the people and the planet.   Can Molly keep the biggest secret of her life?  Telling just 1 person will mean her death. She has to stay away , she has to go back , she has to figure out why  Victor  does 180's with her.  What's a Strong Willed teen girl to do?

This book is AWESOME!!!  Molly is a very smart and strong willed girl, she has very loving parents. What a great book for teen girls to read.   I will be letting my Teen Daughter read this series and recommend this book to those with teen girls.   Heck even grown women.   No wishy washy teen here!! The writer describes in great realistic and vividly this wonderful world.   I could so easily picture every detail. I can easily see this being made into a movie or a few movies!!!
I look forward to reading more in this series and I highly recommend this book!!

5 STARS
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)