11/2/13

Review of the Art of Duplicity by Jennifer Jennings

Art of Duplicity (Sarah Woods Mysteries #6)

Sarah Woods has finally gotten her PI license. When her and Carter get a murder investigation, they have to go and investigate all the local art dealers. The widow of the murdered man, wants answers the police are not providing. When Carter gets a emergency call away from town, Sarah is on her own for the first time. With danger around every corner, her first case on her own, she has to find the killer. Evan just to prove she can do it. But will she solve the crime, catch a murderer, all before Carter returns or the bad guys get away?

These Sarah Woods novels are wonderful reads. Full of mystery that will keep the pages turning. What I love about these mysteries, is they keep you guessing. I always try to figure them out as I go through. I haven't figured one out yet before the end.  So keep them coming Jennifer. I love Sarah and her investigations. I am starting to fall a little bit for Carter though. Wondering were you are going with those two? Guess I will have to wait and see. Thanks for the great read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)