2/24/13

Review of Fracture by Virginia McKevitt

Fracture (The Secret Enemy Saga)
by Virginia McKevitt


The Lion Clan were a fast and deadly breed.  They are known as The Guardians to the king and enforce his laws. They are greatly feared and none more than Tegrin.  He is the kings most trusted assassin.  And his new assignment is going take him out of his land into the world of humans.  His goal is to get in and make the kill and get back home before he encounters any humans.  But soon he is faced with a human that he feels some sort of bond with.  He knows that he can trust her and that their meeting was not a coincident.  They were meant to meet.  Kristina was afraid that this lion like man had something to do with her parents deaths.  But almost instantly she feels like she that she is connected to him in a way that she does not understand.  Soon she is on a journey with him that seems to bring more questions about her life so far, and the person that she is supposed to be.  She is learning more every day about her father and the abilities that he had, that she has always had and never understood.  This lion man is her protector and she has no fear when he is around.  Except for the feelings that she feels when she is with him.


Review:  This a book one of The Secret Enemy Saga.  I liked this book.  I liked that the story flowed very easily even though its between two worlds.  I like that Kristina accepts all the changes in her life with a strong attitude and a determination to find out all she can about who she really is.  This 19 year old is no wimp.  I like that Tegrin helps train her warrior side but still sees her feminine side.  I like the way the relationship between Kristina and Tegrin develops. All in all, I really liked this book and look forward to reading the other books in the saga to see what happens as Kristina's story continues.

Theresa F

5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)