7/31/14

Review for Forbidden Bayou by Kelly Romero

Forbidden Bayou


Philippe a young man has been abused all his life, by his father. Untold horror he has survived and he feels trapped in horrible situation. When the abuse goes farther than it ever has and a secret he had suspected is admitted, he is forces to choose, die or run.

Adrien born onto a wealthy but loving family is working hard to start a business of his own. One that will help the people of the town as well. When he crosses paths with Philippe he knows his life will be changed forever.

This is a love story (M/M). The story itself is heartbreaking and heart warming. I teared up for the young Philippe and his struggles. This is a short book, but is full of romance, sexy scenes, and some action. Great read. This is the first form this author and what a great 1st book. This is not my typical genre but I thoroughly enjoyed the book.

Julie
5 stars
************************************************************


   Philippe is 19 yr old and abused daily by his Bible Thumbing Father. He has plans to leave, he just needs a little more money. He waits 1 day to long. he is beat so bad he passes out in the Bayou. Adrien comes from a rich family, but hard working and loving. Adrian has just opened a Tour of the Bayou, As he is out do a scouring of a new area he sees a body on the side. As he gets closer he realizes that it is a body. After Philippe is released from the hospital Adrian offers him a job. The 2 slowly come to love each other. But with a father like Philippe they won't get peace and lives are put at stake.


Okay wow, I thought the abuse would put me off as I have a very hard time with it, but it didn't it helped me see in the end how far Philippe came. This is one heck of a Love Story and Sexy as both young men are Virgins. Kelly Romero has a way with words and I am so glad she is a writer and adds to the books out there. I can't wait to read more from her!

5 Stars
Patches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)