9/8/15

Karli Rush Blog Hop TODAY ONLY

                                       KARLI RUSH BLOG HOP



Karli Rush is a friend of mine whom I have worked with and helped promote over the years. Always a friend to Julies Book Review and always willing to help with others. So when I was told about what she was going through, I to help where I could.

This Blog Hop is to Help Karli's Family. By first promoting her books and her fundraiser. 

Karli's family needs help because of a resent tragedy. Her husband just pasted away very suddenly. This type of event is hard for any family to recover from but Karli has a lot on her plate. Karli is a stay at home mom, who home schools her autistic son. She also has a older son on the kidney transplant list. Her husband was the main income into the home. Her author friends and Facebook family have joined together to help support our friend. So please hop along and help Karli. Many of the blogs participating in the hop have giveaways of their own going on just for Karli. If you can please take a look at the fundraiser (top of this screen right side) and see if you can help, every dollar helps. If you love to read, pick up one of her books. Hop along and take a look at one of Karli's AWESOME books. Either way you will be helping a family in need. If you can't help with buying a book or participating in the fundraiser, please share this event on whatever pages you belong to. Thank you for stopping by and visiting Julies Book Review and I truly do hope you have fun with this HOP!

Julie Ramsey
Hop links are on the top of this page to the left.

3 comments:

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)