4/24/14

Review of To Tame a Highlander by Tarah Scott

TO TAME A HIGHLANDER by
TARAH SCOTT

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we first try to deceive............This story is full of twists and turns that keep you rooted to your chair. Sisters, Eve and Grace get entangled with Lord Rushton, bringing in Lord Somerset and Eve's good friend and protector, Oscar......Lord Rushton has decided he wanted to stop the rumor and face his accuser Grace before it goes any farther and he has to marry the girl. But, he enters the wrong room and encounters Eve not knowing she is the wrong sister and finds himself in a compromising situation of his own doing. Hence, both sisters are involved with one escapade after another until the Lord actually ends up marrying one of the girls.
 
I found this story to be fascinating with humor and some hot sex. I love stories done in London in the 1800's with the  protocol that must be followed and the rules to be or not to be broken. But, the other great part of this story is that they end up with Lord Rushton's clan long with the kilts and accents. Tarah Scott did an excellent job with this story and I will definetly  be reading more of her work.

"T"
5 STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)