4/12/14

Brandy Walker


This is my last day on the blog. Thank you Julie for letting me come over and play. Since I have told you about my contemporary series, Freefall, today I thought I would tell you about the other things I write.

I have a bestselling paranormal romance series featuring large felines. Tiger Nip has tigers, lions, panthers and the rare but wonder liger and tigon. I love tigers and when I decided to write shifters they were a natural fit for me.

There are two books out in the series and one Tiger Bite right now and I’m beginning work on the next book, Finding More.




Craving More, Book 1: A late night tryst between Corrine Hart and Jett Montgomery-Murphy finds two tigers discovering their mates and two humans stunned in disbelief. Add a brother, a best friend, a crazy ex-girlfriend, and you have a recipe for disaster.





Claiming More, Book 2: Sampson Hart has known Mary Jane Poppy for ten years. She’s his sister’s best friend and business partner, and has had a crush on Sam for years. When the mating pull hits him and points in her direction, he’s ready to claim her as his own. Given their history, it should be simple. Right?







Dallas & Kacie: Tiger Bite, Book 2.5: The holiday season is here and Kacie Cook plans to stay in and relax. No work, no family…no problem. Dallas Anderson is searching for something and he doesn’t even know it yet. Could a chance meeting turn both their lives upside down and point them in a new direction?

There are three more books planned in the Tiger Nip series and two more Bites.

In regards to future books I have an Angel series set in the Underworld called Praetorian Guards that I hope to start releasing this year.

In 2015, I have a brand new series, Mystic Zodiac, that will have a new release each month.

You can sign up for my newsletter to stay up to date.
Brandy Walker
Passionate, Breathtaking Romance

Website | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook



Thank you for spending time here on JBR.  We wish you continues success.

Julie Ramsey
ADM, JBR

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to write anymore shifters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the first book and I'm looking forward to reading the whole series.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)