3/23/14

review of Sacrificed by Nykki Mills

Sacrificed
Nykki Mills

Kass is a 16 and living life like any other teenager. She is a cheerleader and dating Chance, the star quarter back. Can't get any better than that ! Kass will be turning 17 soon and looking forward to a big party. Kass has 2 supportive, adopted parents. They love her more than life itself. They want nothing but for her to be happy and keeping her protected . . . . . . from what ?? from who ??

During a game she spots a scary blue eyed man, not just any man but a scary, creepy type. Kass tries to forget it until nightmares start to haunt her. Not only nightmares but she starts seeing a little girl. This little girl wants to tell her something which Kass has to figure out. Of course no one would believe Kass, except for one one person, Ian her childhood friend and neighbor. Ian has been away for a few years, due to his mother's suicide, but now he is back and wants to help Kass.

There seems to be many secrets that Ian and Kass need to uncover and with the help of Ian's cousin, Gina they will uncover more than they will ever understand ! Time is running out for Kass. . .  .

What an awesome read  ! ! I could not put this one down till the end ! I felt I was drawn into Kass's nightmares with her, like Kass I wanted answers. Ian by far was my favorite character. I felt he was easy to understand and who could not love him! He had been thru so much. Nykki nailed it on this one and I can not wait to read Cursed!  If you like a good mystery with a side of haunting this is the one for you ! Please take caution and do not start before bed . . . . . . not that it will give you nightmares (or maybe it will) BUT you will not be able to turn that light out till its finished !

5 haunting stars
Wende  *>:) devil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Julie's Book Review

Hello, all my followers, visitors, and guests. Welcome to Julies Book Review. This is a site dedicated to helping authors and readers alike. Readers to find new authors and stories and authors to find new readers. For authors please contact me if you are interested in low cost promotion at juliesbookreview@gmail.com. I accommodate where I can. Readers please go through and search the blog. We have been active here for a while. Hundreds on authors, stories and genres to choose from. We have everything from sci-fi, erotica, romance, contemporary, mystery and horror. And nothing gets on this site without a 3 out 5 star rating minimum. I have several reviewers that read different genres. If you are interested in reviewing for me and the site please contact me at the above email. I hope you enjoy the site. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.

Julie Ramsey & Theresa Fehse
ADM of JBR
Along with many reviewers (which we could not do this without)